As the new year starts, I thought I’d take a minute to list some of my favorite reads from 2005. Some were book club reads, some were Costco finds and some were passed along from friends. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
– The Samurai’s Garden by Gail Tsykiama
– The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
– The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
– The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
– The Piano Tuner by Daniel Mason
Welcome to my latest endeavor…the Amy Artisan Blog!
Why a blog? Over the last couple of months I have discovered “the world” of knitters who blog & reading about their knitting adventures has made me want to get serious with my knitting again. So, as I knit in this new year I thought I would chronicle my projects. As the year progresses, I imagine this site will hold more than just my knitting – also my other artistic endeavors and other things. Check back often! 🙂